Friday, March 27, 2009

3AM Random Thoughts

Hmmm, I haven't had a 3am moment in a minute. Maybe it's because lately I've already been up wreaking havoc. Bwah ha ha ha! Anywho, we (educators) are well on the countdown to summer and I have been doing some serious thinking about what it is I want to do when I grow up :) I have been in education for 8 years now. Prior to that I was in management for about the same period of time. Therefore I have come to the conclusion that I need change every several years to keep me happy and fulfilled. So I'm doing my research and putting some wheels in motion. I'll let you know what I come up with.

In the meantime, to everyone reading this - If you could do anything in life(given you're not already doing it) and pay was not an issue, what would you do?

Until next time......journey light.

Luv, peace, and have a productive day!

E

1 comment:

Shana said...

I would create music and other miscellaneous things (woodwork, candles, ceramics/pottery) and teach others to do the same.