Sunday, December 7, 2008

Just My Thoughts: My Blogs & Me


So after birthing two new profiles on two different websites, it is my humble opinion that BLOGGER ROCKS while wordpress sucks! Well it didn't really suck until after I went back on today to run through a few more comparisons and the whole dashboard was different. It was rather grown up and wordy and when it comes to blogging, I need it fun, simple with color and gadgets. Blogger has loads of gadgets. So Blogger edged out the other site and is my new lovechild. I'll have to give the other one back. What if you could do that with your kids? Hmm, you know we had a GA mother who tried when she dropped her son off in Nebraska, but you see how far she got with that idea don't ya. ANYWHO, so this new addition to Drktearz's family means I'll be letting go of Yahoo 360, Xanga and Myspace. Well, not really. I'll just won't be spending as much time with them. My other baby, Facebook, I neglected at first, but have found it to work for me now. So Facebook rocks too. But of course this is just my opinion. Journey light!

Love, peace, and blessings,

E

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, Hiiii there. *wink* I'm glad you finally picked a site I don't mind going to. I like blogspot but, as time went on, I missed the occasional outside voice of opinion. I talk to myself enough already in life so I didn't enjoy having that truth migrate into cyberspace as well.

It's funny how sites have their phases. I had a Facebook page earlier this year but quickly deleted after I saw the inactivity. Over the last few months, it has become the place to be which, of course, counts me out. Too many people around now.

It would be so nice if I could find sites that are not interconnected and weaved with the same grain of people. Guess I'll have to go where I KNOW not many will venture like gothic bodily fluid fetish sites or something. lol

I look forward to keeping up with you. You've linked me and I've linked you. We ROCK together.

~Luv*