Saturday, September 10, 2011

Ever wish you had more than one head of hair....





So to my naturalista diva friends- I hate saying omg but O.M.G!!! I finally walked into Sage Naturalceuticals and they carry my absolute favorite product from Qhemet Biologics as well as lines from Original Moxie, Darcy's Botanicals, Oyin Handmade, Zenzele, Komaza Care (and I could keep going).  I was in there trying to figure out what to try today and what to come back and get next week. LOL.   I've drove past it so many times I could kick myself for not stopping in sooner.  I'm so happy right now I'm doing a little dance.  I picked up a full size of Original Moxie Intense Quench and a sample of Komaze Care Moku Hair Butter.  Oh yeah and they care sammple sizes! So you know this means we'll be having another Sip & Swap soon so we can share hair stories and new product news.  Until next time....journey light.

E

Sage Naturalceutical
238 Walker Street #8
Fair & Walker Lofts (Enter on Fair St.)
Atlanta, GA 30313
Monday - Saturday: Noon to 7p
770-329-5053
sagenaturalceuticals.com/shop


No comments: